Thursday 8 December 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs&ob=av2e

This is very similar to the photographs I am hoping to create, only with the room decay around the people. The way they are dressed in dinner suits and long dresses is the way in which I want the models in my pictures to be dressed. Also the way that they are positioned is interesting and something I will use. The woman being the main focus of the image and the two men either side of her sat on chairs, it's very symmetrical. I am also intrigued by the expression and positioning of the woman's face, it shows that the facial expressions and positioning is very important in creating atmosphere in a photo along with the lighting which is very warm and low in this photo. I will experiment with different types of lighting, warm lighting being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment