Thursday 8 December 2011

http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=136730&View=Results&Rows=4

The framing of this photo is something that I would like to achieve in my own photographs, it looks like a photo in a photo, the whole in the wall is almost like a frame to the image of the girl walking up the stairs. I like how you can't see the face of the girl, it's very ghostly and eery, this is the atmosphere I want to achieve. I am going to photograph most of my final piece on black and white also, I think this photo is a good example of how black and white makes it feel like an old photograph, along with the girls outfit which is old fashioned. Costume will be a big part of understanding the meaning in my photographs and will play a big part, so getting it right will be important to achieve something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment